BETTER LEARNING MOBILITY OPPORTUNITIES IN WESTERN BALKANS
The project INTERVET Western Balkans aims at creating opportunities for learning mobility in the training centers of Western Balkans and improving the culture of learning mobility in the field of VET.
To do so, the project foresees activities at two levels: on the one hand, the mobility of VET learners and on the other, the competence building of VET staff. The objectives of INTERVET Western Balkans are also twofold: the project will allow participants to have better access to resources related to international training mobility and to learn more about already existing opportunities.
The consortium includes associations, SMEs, VET centers, chambers of commerce and a university from 6 regional partners:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Republic of North Macedonia
as well as 8 partners from EU Member States: Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Malta, Spain, Slovenia and Poland. The project is coordinated by Uniser Società Cooperativa Sociale Onlus from Forlì, Italy. You can have a look at the partnership here.
The 3-year project will involve students from all over the Balkan area and it will include the following activities:
- 56 PRO-type mobilities of 3 months (for recent graduates and apprentices) with destination: Seville, Wroclaw, Forlì-Bologna, Maribor, Lyon
- 360 mobilities of one month (for high school VET students) with destination: Seville, Wroclaw, Forlì-Bologna, Maribor, Lyon
- 54 job shadowing experiences (for VET teachers and managers) at the following colleges of excellence: SEPR (France), ROC Da Vinci College (the Netherlands), MCAST – The Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology (Malta)
- participation of 36 VET teachers in summer schools with destination: Bologna, Seville, Dordrecht
- participation of 72 VET teachers and managers in the Thematic Themes organized by EFVET and hosted by: MCAST – The Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology (Malta), ROC Da Vinci College (the Netherlands), SEPR (France)